Disclaimer

I do have the express written consent of the New York Islanders to use their logo on this website.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's Over

New York Islanders Goalie Rick DiPietro (39) Raises
Photo Credit: www.sports.yahoo.com


Howie Rose could not have put it more perfectly when, after the Islanders victory, he said, "Everyone around the New York Islanders can take one long cleansing breath." Right after I heard that, I did just what he said, and I felt a little better, and I hope you did to. The knowledge that this streak of futility would not end up in the record books really made me feel good. Nobody wants to be a fan of 'That' team that sets a record nobody wants.


After 14 straight defeats, we can now look forward to the rest of the season, and what better way to start a new chapter of the season than a home at home against the Rangers.


Lets Go Islanders!

No comments:

Post a Comment